BENEFITS OF PNEUMA BREATHWORK
Pneuma Breathwork is a powerful technique for the expansion of Consciousness, self-knowledge, and the progressive analysis of the psyche. Transpersonal and/or spiritual experiences, together with the map of consciousness proposed by ancient traditions, make this technique a valuable tool for healing, inner development and the search for the meaning of life itself.
- It supports the process of comprehensive and interdisciplinary work in the treatment of addictions, fears, phobias, obsessive and compulsive tendencies.
- It unblocks repressed emotions through understanding and forgiveness without the need for painful catharsis.
- It leads to the progressive integration of the qualities of consciousness, producing a great momentum in our profound transformation.
- It allows for the establishment of a permanent centre of consciousness, from where we can relocate all the circumstances of our personal history.
- Pneuma Breathwork carried out in the theoretical and practical framework of the modules, allows us to deepen the understanding of the elements and tools included in the classes, for the knowledge of the soul and its evolution. Thus, harmful behavioral patterns that are deeply rooted in the psyche are modified.
- It stimulates the energetic centres allowing the free flow of energy.
- Produces lucidity and vital energy for the whole organism.
- Recharges the electromagnetic field.
- It activates our transpersonal memory through direct experience with the superior consciousness.
- It produces states of recognition of Love, Peace and Happiness.
- Allows for experiences with Archetypes, Myths, and Symbols from the most diverse ancient traditions. This brings about understanding of important processes in our lives, activates inner Wisdom and the recognition of the meaning of existence and the mission of our lives.
- It releases psycho-spiritual blockages related to the pre-natal, intrauterine and early childhood stages.
- It purifies and detoxifies vital organs such as the lungs, blood vessels and the blood.
- It stimulates the strengthening of the nervous system.
- It promotes cerebral inter-hemispheric balance.
- Rapidly expands lung capacity.
- Increases physical endurance.
- It produces an extensive alpha rhythm pattern in the brain.
- Helps to control stress.