MODULE 3: CARTOGRAPHY OF CONSCIOUSNESS
Jesus said: "The seeker should not stop looking
until he finds it.
And when he finds it he will shudder,
and after he shudders, he will be filled with admiration
and reign over the universe "
Gospel of Thomas
This module deals with the knowledge and understanding of the internal processes of transformation through the study of myths, archetypes and symbols from the oldest traditions on the planet: Buddhism, Kabbalah, Shamanism, Christianity, Hinduism, Alchemy, Greek Mythology, etc. These symbols and archetypes belong to the collective unconscious of humanity and are still active and present today inside the human being. Through the experience and integration of these archetypes and symbols, their healing potential and a greater understanding of the inner processes are activated.
This module also provides an essential insight into the experience of sexuality from a sacred perspective that includes body, soul and spirit, key to emotional, energetic and spiritual health, as well as healthy relationships in the world today.
- SUBTLE ANATOMY OF THE HUMAN BEING
- MYTHS, ARCHETYPES AND SYMBOLS OF THE EAST (Hinduism, Buddhism, Sufism)
- MYTHS, ARCHETYPES AND SYMBOLS OF THE WEST (Egyptian, Greek, Judaism and Alchemy)
- MYTHS, ARCHETYPES AND SYMBOLS OF CHRISTIANITY (Gnosticism, Christianity)
The inner process and enlightenment in the traditions:
- Creative Energy and Sacred Sexuality.
- Hinduism, first heirs of knowledge: The Vedas and the Bhagavad Gita.
- Egypt and the key to the mystery cults.
- Greece: knowledge reaches the West.
- Judaism, from the macrocosm to the microcosm: Christic Kabbalah.
- Christianity, the Subtle Energy of Love: The Gnostic and Apocryphal Gospels
- Buddhism, between the world and nirvana: The Sutras.
- Islam and Sufism, back to Unity or looking for the Beloved: The Quran